Dental Marketing Service – Branding & Marketing Best Practices
If you wish to properly prepare a marketing strategy, require help with a specific marketing challenge, or want help in adopting best practices, then we offer an introductory service where we look at opportunities to improve your branding and your new client funnel. Branding & Best Practices customers receive all the benefits of Membership in the 7 Figure Dental Practice Virtual Study Program and receive assistance in branding their practice and assessing their current marketing practices, evaluating their marketing practices and progress on key customer acquisition metrics.
- Evaluate marketing and current online identity
- Recommend systems, partners, and best-practices
- Create opportunities every month for local media news coverage
- Monitor progress and growth against our cross-practice benchmarks
We are fortunate to work with many dental practices, and we have collected metrics, designed best practices, and identified the systems and solutions to grow. Typical challenges our branding package addresses includes:
- Managing new client calls and inquiries
- Improving awareness and visibility
- Evaluating and recommending outside-in perception of your practice
- Winning and improving reviews
- Improving SEO tactics
- Improving social media outreach
- Managing adwords and local advertising through best practices
Our focus is on starting local media outreach to ensure you are getting visibility for your practice which can drive inbound inquiries. We create monthly articles and distribute them to local media so that your practice develops identity and visibility. We evaluate your current marketing efforts and look for opportunities to provide better systems and best practices across your outbound marketing effort.
Everyone wants to be successful, and often, success can be had by emulating the best practices and tactics employed by the best practices. We know these practices and work with you to adopt them. Dr. Safarian individually mentors our Branding & Marketing Best Practices clients, using his experience on an unpaved path to mentor and help dentists in growing their business.